How do you mod a Ultra-D into SLI-DR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanker

Banned
Its just been bugging me and me and my friend were discussing how it might be possible and when I mentioned the pencil he said that it might be posible by connecting two circuits with the graphite in the pencil...so yea...

So hows it done, anyways? My Google skills are non-existent so I didn't find anything there. I once saw a guide for it, so I know there IS one, but like I said, I failed to find it.

I can't remember where I read it, and I'm too lazy to find out now, but I think they fixed that "pencil mod" you speak of in the newer motherboards. I'm sure someone else knows more about it than I do... :)

Just get something that has conductive propertys and connect them, there found some where on the nf4 chipsit though, but im not sure where.....

however, I heard rumors of DFI making the newer revision boards not work with this little mod trick
I think it was actually nvidia that stepped in and updated drivers that prevented this from happening...either way you still need to obtain an SLI bridge from somewhere and nvidia is not fond of selling those individually unless you buy an SLI chipset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom