How do i over clock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ki9090

In Runtime
hey all, how do i over clock? i want to OC my MSI NX6600GT, so how do i do it, and how far? it has stock cooling.

Download coolbits, right click desktop nvidia display, select your monitor, clock frequency, manual overclock, i accept, 3d performance, move the slider, test, apply...

However far the 6600GT feels like going

Since i have never done this before is their a safety net to make sure i dont blow this thing up?

just move the slider a little bit and then test, one time i tried to overclock my Fx5500 in my dell (lol yeah i know it sucks) and i pushed the slider all the way up and hit test, my computer froze so i just hit the power button and turn it back on and everything was fine.

there is a forum dedicated to overclocking RIGHT UNDER this forum.. and you put it here?

there is also google.. there is also the search feature to TF. come on peopl

Static_11 said:
there is a forum dedicated to overclocking RIGHT UNDER this forum.. and you put it here?

there is also google.. there is also the search feature to TF. come on peopl

Cmon man... :(
if everyone was to research everything, there would be no reason to use forums. It doesnt hurt to get a second opinion, and if u look hard enough, u could find anything u want.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom