How Can I Tell What Motherboard Is In My Computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacDaddyGator

In Runtime
I have an older Athlon chip computer. It was built by a local computer shop a few years ago. I want to upgrade the memory and video card, but I don't know how much memory it will hold, what motherboard is inside, what video card it will handle. I don't want to game with it, but I do need to view some videos on it (dui videos).

Or...

Open it up, write down the company name/model number. Its printed on the board.

Google it.

Voila!

Nah, you don't even have to turn off the PC.

Pc - Side Panel + Flashlight + Pen + Google = Success.

Nah, you don't even have to turn off the PC.

Pc - Side Panel + Flashlight + Pen + Google = Success.

see with this.. all i have to do is move my hand.. i don't gotta look for nothing.. just go type in cpu-z in google.. click download... start program, then clck one of the other tabs to check the mobo.. all in the wrist :p

Ah, but finding a program to do what you want can sometimes take much longer than you initially think. Or getting it to work right.

And its all in the wrist. That's a bad thing. Its 11:00, dude, and these people post on online forums. We all know their wrists are otherwise occupied. ;)

Ah, but finding a program to do what you want can sometimes take much longer than you initially think. Or getting it to work right.

And its all in the wrist. That's a bad thing. Its 11:00, dude, and these people post on online forums. We all know their wrists are otherwise occupied. ;)

HAHAHAHA thats a good one.. they do need to save their wrist action for something else! hahaha, and its only 9 oclock in california.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom