How is this AMD build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benchmarks?

Well i loaded it up real quick to see what i could do and at 1680x1050 all high settings 4xAA i was averaging a good 40-50fps.

It was incredibly smooth...couldint believe it with my own eyes. If i had vista installed i woudl run it in DX10 mode...but its still very playable maxed out on this card.

And quad-sli gives 70fps rofl.

Its not that I doubted the GTX295 would handle Crysis really well. Its just that for a moment I thought that there was actually a King Kong stature video card that could max out crysis.

Seems I stand corrected. I assumed Crysis maxing was still out of reach. It is out of practical reach as most people wont be buying such expensive card. Anyways this thread is getting derailed lets try to keep it on the OP's build.

Well i loaded it up real quick to see what i could do and at 1680x1050 all high settings 4xAA i was averaging a good 40-50fps.

It was incredibly smooth...couldint believe it with my own eyes. If i had vista installed i woudl run it in DX10 mode...but its still very playable maxed out on this card.

And quad-sli gives 70fps rofl.

Did you download the Very High hack for Crapsis?

Crysis Demo 'Very High' Settings Hack

You guys arent making sense.

The Q9400 and Phenom 940 are pretty much the same in performance...only difference is super pi.

I beg to differ..the GTX 295 does it with ease.

When I said that the q9400 was quite a bit cheaper than the PII 940. Now that the phenom 2's have dropped in price it's a different story.

That's extremely impressive that a GTX 295 can max out Crysis at a high res like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom