Hooray!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancec2c30

Future ex-member
well I was board and went onto newegg to build a computer parts list. well I built a conroe system with a e6600, and saphire x1900xtx.

Then about 4 days later I showed it to my dad telling him it was my dream machine, and he didnt really reject the idea :D...... that is a good thing. Well then my mom gave the "well I dont have the money right now, but maybe in a while" :D :D ya, now that is a REALLY good thing!.

O man I just have to fione tune it, But I am in another dilema over waiting for DX10, or get the 1900XTX.
What do you guys think?

I say wait for DX10 if your parents are buying your system (which is what I get from reading your post). Just think all your friends will be stuck with last gen stuff while you get the beauty of dx10 :p

I can understand your excitment but if your parnets are like mine (were anyway) the key word "maybe" was a bif fat NO. I hope you're lucky enough to have parents that dont do that and will actually buy your system for you.

I have spent almost $400 in my current system of my own money (and i'm only 15), and i have to rip another 200 in it soon for an upgrade

Well when my parents say maybe, and becuae they dont have the money right now. it means like in a month or so it could happen.

And like I know you have heard it a billion time, b ut what is an estimate on DX10? is it early 07? or late 06'??

about the time of vista..?

but dont get too excited... "maybe" is usually something like 66% no 33% yes IMAO

my parents.. would never buy parts for me

I get unbeliveable amounts of money for chores and grades, but in reality i dont just "get" money, i have to earn it and save it up. Which usually takes a while :(

well I dont get allownace or money for chores, so I just kinda save up credit points when I do stuff I guess you could say. Then when I want something big they remember it, and I wont get anything major for a long time.

Ya like that:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom