Hm...Will it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
003 said:
Also, ASUS motherboards for AMD are not to good, with the exception of the AN832-SLI Deluxe
That's a little bit off I think, especially coming from a DFI user who I doubt has used an ASUS board (correct me if I'm wrong.) The ASUS A8N-SLI Premium is a fine board (this coming from someone who owns it.) It is one of the most stable nF4 boards from my experience. It is a adequate overclocker as well, mind you nothing like the DFI Lanparty Ultra-D, but I got 2.9GHz on it! It has the heatpipe cooling which cannot be found on any other board, and it is rich with all the ports and features and whatnot you could want. Yes, the tech support is bad, but the manual is very very good so you shouldn't even need tech support. I mean yes, all boards have problems, but I think that your statement is a little warped I guess.

digima$ter said:
I would recommend the 6800GS video card with a dif motherboard and u will be fine!
Did you just read my first post or did you look at my updated list? What mobo would you suggest?

With the suggested parts the price is $958.67, and this is with shipping included. Glad to see I've saved some money, and came out with better then what I started with. Thanks for the help guys. If you have any more suggestions please tell me. I'll be ordering this within the next 5 days, I just hope the prices or stock doesn't change negatively untill then...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom