HIS...never heard of them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at monarch just last week and couldn't find any, and Newegg still doesn't have them. Well this is good, it's 30 dollars more then the suggested retail for the XT but hey, less noise and heat is worth it.

Beefcake said:
Im just waiting till they put the IceQ3 HSF on the X1900 cards, but only overclockers.co has them right now.

im waiting for that 2:)

But yeah HIS is good so is saphire, and msi.
any1 know the off brand like diamond or Gecube:confused:

I know of GeCube, they make good cards. I've got a GeCube card, and out of date, 9600 Pro, but I've had no problems with it. If never heard of anyone having problems with them. Never heard of Diamond.

Yea i did some more research and HIS is to ATI like eVGA is to Nvidia. Looks like i chose a gooder! I just saw the massive HSF and fell in love w/ it and so i was like wait, better ask TF. Ill take yalls and Googles word for it and buy it! Thanx guys. :)
But yeah HIS is good so is saphire, and msi.
IMO Saphire sucks! My friend has had nothing but problems w/ any ATI Saphire cards hes bought. Youd figure he would learn his lesson.

IMO Saphire sucks! My friend has had nothing but problems w/ any ATI Saphire cards hes bought. Youd figure he would learn his lesson. [/B]

i second that, Saphire always sell the cheapest cards out there so no doubt about thier quality

BTW is eVGA the counterpart to HIS? as i'm an ATI guy and i am going to go with a nVIDIA for my next build i would really like to get the best brand

ive had two diamond cards, x300 and x700, and have had no problem with them but their not a top name brand. they have them in ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom