Re: High spec new build help
Wow, thank you so much! Sorry to burden you with yet more questions, but if I went for rig #2 now and then upgraded the CPU at a later date, would I still get decent results, or would it be worth holding on to get a newer chipset too when IB-E is launched?
Definitely leaning towards rig #2, I edit on a HP z400 workstation at work so understand the importance of the right hardware. I also edit with Avid, which is extremely picky about what hardware it works well with!