A High Performance Gaming PC for cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorr

Solid State Member
I've been playing AoC and my computer is clearly not capable to stand the graphics i was told i could prob get a computer or build one for about 400-600 bucks to max things out But i dont know what to really look at like parts and stuff if anyone could help would be awesome :)

$400-600 won't max it out if you buy a whole new rig... maybe if you tell what you have right now, it might be recent enough to reuse some parts and buy whats needed.. and then you can max it...

Reuse HD, Optical Drives and Case:

Intel Core 2 Duo e7200- $130ish
Geforce 9600gt- $140...
G-Skill 4gb DDR2 800 Kit- $100
Corsair 650tx- $100
EP35-DS3L- $99

thats about $569ish..

maybe you can use the Extra cash to buy the HD, Optical drive and case... maybe...

Right now i have a Pentium 4 Duel Core 1.80Ghz Processor//XFX Geforce 8600GT 2 GiGs of ram and the mother board i have is a LGA 775 Socket P4M900-M7SE by Biostar :)

I sent him here from in game. He didnt mention that he's playing on a 22" monitor, so it needs to be optimized for 1650x1080.

how much strain does AOC put on the cpu? If its not that much he could always switch out for an allendale and a 8800gts 512

What if i went 2.60Ghz Core 2 Duo 4 gigs of ram and a 8800GT or whatever graphic card is cheap and would be good

I prob would have to tune up the speed on my fans..

fans? are you some kind of celebrity? :p

Anyways, getting a top notch computer for that price is preety easy to be honest.

just make sure you go to swap meets, and craigslist, ebay and so on, but always from people that want to get rid of it and you would get great deals.

Make sure they are new components tho, dont be stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom