High Performance Build Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a bigger monitor. haha may as well. Get one of the new dell 30in.(3008 WFP) it has the new display port video out, which is the new hdmi for computers. Incase you want to upgrade down the road. It will cost you a lot though. or get the 24 in dell, I have one, and love it.

Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro 7.1 Channels 24-bit 192KHz PCI Interface Sound Card (Black/Silver) (Eng) - Retail

Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro 7.1 Channels 24-bit 192KHz PCI Interface Sound Card (Black/Silver) (Eng) - Retail

I will tell you right now that these 2 will give you issues. Just check around you will find that the X-Fi cards and Vista do not play nice. Plus by going by what you said in the Windows Area you want to test games on this. I can tell you that you will not get OpenGL or the 3D Surround without the ALchemy program in Vista.

They work fine. There were driver issues ages ago (Which I never experienced)...and problems with 4gb and Vista...which I did experience and were way annoying...but solved with the latest driver update

is he going to oc?
cos if not, then it will be easier to just get the acfp7 instead of installing the huge tuniq cooler...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom