Hi, I need some help please :D - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > New Systems | Building and Buying
Closed Thread
Old 08-24-2011, 02:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie
Default Hi, I need some help please :D

[TABLE="class: tborder, width: 100%, align: center"]
[TD="class: alt1, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]Okay!, I have around 400$ to blow and I want to get a tower.

I can only purchase from Bestbuy, Futureshop, and Canada computers. and any other place in ottawa,ontario really but yeah..

I am trying to get a decent gaming computer that can hopefully play Dragon Nest on high settings without problems, the system requirements for this game arehttp://dragonnest.nexon.net/support/...or-dragon-nest

I also have this graphics card already not sure if its strong enough to play dragon nest on high settings or even medium..

I didn't plan on building a PC but I know how to install cards

could someone please help me choose a gaming computer I can get for around 400? would be greatly appreciated.. wanted to buy it tonight

the site canadacomputers has some nice computers it seems cheap but they all have integrated cards and there by acer.

Old 08-24-2011, 06:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Lord of Bacon
Default Re: Hi, I need some help please :D

I'm confused, are you looking to purchase a pre-built computer or build your own?
Do you need things like a monitor/keyboard/mouse, or just the computer?

Honestly the requirements for Dragon Nest are really low, so almost anything you choose should be able to run it.
Just make sure its a Dual Core or Quad Core (Intel or AMD, doesn't matter) that is 1GHz or higher,
has 2GB or more of RAM,
and a hard drive that is bigger than 4GB (Don't even think its possible to buy one that small).

Also, check out NCIX and Newegg.ca you might find better prices.
Please read through the thread thoroughly before responding.
Nobody wants to read a wall of text, formatting is your friend.

i5 3570k | 8GB G.Skill 1600MHz | R9 290 | SeaSonic 750X
Closed Thread