Hey Guys I Need YOur Help About My PC! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Pala

Beta member
Let me know that i have a good enough system or not whether overall or just for gaming and kindly let me what should i do to make it better!

• Processor : Intel Dual Core / 1.8ghz
  • Video card: 256 MB ATI Radeon 2400 HD with Shader 4.0
  • Memory : 2 GB Ram / Windows 7
  • Hard Disk : 500 GB of free hard drive space

Kindly let me know! Thanks

MIKE :)

The question is... What kind of gaming do you play? Your system is dated, and most new games today would need a good size upgrade. But it's not completely dead.

the GPU/RAM would be the first thing to upgrade, though...

Can you give a complete spec list as well? Also if you are looking to upgrade check out the forums. there are plenty of new/upgrade builds that would fit your needs.

The question is... What kind of gaming do you play? Your system is dated, and most new games today would need a good size upgrade. But it's not completely dead.

the GPU/RAM would be the first thing to upgrade, though...

Can you give a complete spec list as well? Also if you are looking to upgrade check out the forums. there are plenty of new/upgrade builds that would fit your needs.

But look a that CPU. Chances are the RAM is already maxed out, or it can only handle 2 gigs more of slow RAM. Not to mention almost any new GPU would be severely bottlenecked by that thing..

To the OP, what model processor do you have, and what motherboard?

Let me know that i have a good enough system or not whether overall or just for gaming and kindly let me what should i do to make it better!

• Processor : Intel Dual Core / 1.8ghz
  • Video card: 256 MB ATI Radeon 2400 HD with Shader 4.0
  • Memory : 2 GB Ram / Windows 7
  • Hard Disk : 500 GB of free hard drive space

Kindly let me know! Thanks

MIKE :)
No. Maybe if you like Minecraft, but this thing upgraded or not wont play some BF3.

I still played FPS games (oblivion, fallout 3, etc...) on my old socket 939 system from 2005/2006, so depending on what it is, it might handle some games, hence why I was asking him for the full specs.

I know it won't handle 2011/2012 games, but what does the OP play?

I overlooked something Intel Dual-Core could be a 1.8ghz e6300 C2D. If that is the case, yea it'll play some games but not with that GPU lol. I too played on 939 till 2008 and was playing every single game but my dual core was also 1ghz faster than this. It struggled too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom