here is my list to fix n rebuild my computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
you should post your build thread after the products are released...we have no idea what mobo, proc, or gpu to recommend...

ya i know, but i wanted to post parts i have selected NOW to give u guys n idea of what im looking for while im waiting for the other parts to come out.

You're counting your eggs before they've hatched. Remember how everyone was like "OMFGZ mang the R600 is going to pwn the G80 in every way".

...and now? It's a decent GPU but the 8800GTS is the better buy....and it can't even compete with the GTX which everyone said it would destroy.

My point is wait until there are at least some preliminary benchmarks before committing to buy something.

o ya of course, wait for benchmarks is a wise choice n i totally agree with u. I'm smart n know what is coming n know when i want to get these parts. Like i said, once i get the money, n all the parts r out with benchmarks, THEN ill buy.

FYI, the R670, from what i found out, has a first dual-core GPU, n supports PCI-E 2.0, so im really considering getting the R670.

you would need an AM2 + board.. but on some of the new Phenoms can use regular old Socket AM2, i recommend an evga 590 or Newegg.com - Foxconn C51XEM2AA- 8EKRS2H AM2 NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI MCP ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail

hmm nice mobo, but i dont like it how it requires an 8-pin connector to power the mobo when the PSU i chose supports 2 8-pin, which im planning to use both for Crossfire in the far future. I can wait for the RD790 n RD780; i really want AM2+ for the HT 3.0.

FYI, the R670, from what i found out, has a first dual-core GPU, n supports PCI-E 2.0, so im really considering getting the R670.

The RV670 has a 256bit memory interface (half the memory bus of the XT :( ) and is a HD2950Pro....it's going to replace the 1950Pro...it's supposed to be a midrange card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom