here is my final build plz tell me if its good

Status
Not open for further replies.
the motherboard will have at least 1 ide and 2 sata cords with it so you'll be fine, of course as for your peripherals that's your thing, unless you don't like the color of the included sata cords that is

you might want to pick up a couple of extra 120mm fans for the case and a after market cooler for the cpu if you plan to overclock.

I am sort of curious as to what you will be doing in Maya. For things like character animation and creation for something like video games, the quadro is pretty much overkill. the Workstation cards are more so designed for rendering larger enviroments. so say you are creating a cg movie then you would get a better frame rate while working on a very large scene with lots of props etc. but if you are planning to do single assets or smaller environments, a gaming card will work just fine. I run a 9800 gtx and it can move around no problem in the viewport with 40 million+ tris on the screen. Just something to think about.

interesting proposition. ha.

but no, the hdd will have all the sata cables and so will the optical. Just switch out the hdd you have with the one i linked too and you're fine. and also give us (by us i really mean z0ltan ;) ) the maya info to see if you actually need the workstation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom