Help with upgrading Graphic card and Processor in Dell Inspron One 2305 All-In-One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mporubek22395

Beta member
Hey guys, I need some helpWith this. I've been Googling for if I can put a new Normal Sized graphics card in my All In One Dell Inspiron One 2305 since about Christmas, with no luck finding ANYTHING.

So, Here's the computer
Inspiron One 2305 All-in-One Desktop Details | Dell

Two graphics card I'm looking at
Newegg.com - EVGA 01G-P3-N959-TR GeForce 9500 GT 1GB 128-bit DDR2 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card
Newegg.com - HIS H467QR1GH Radeon HD 4670 1GB 128-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card
(I know they're not the best, but they are what is in my price range)

And a processor I'm looking at
Newegg.com - AMD Phenom II X2 555 Black Edition Callisto 3.2GHz 2 x 512KB L2 Cache 6MB L3 Cache Socket AM3 80W Dual-Core Desktop Processor - C3 Revision HDZ555WFGMBOX

And also, if anyone can tell me how many watts the power supply is, That would help too.

If anyone needs CPU-Zs of my computer I can send you that too

I don't think it's possible to change the video card on it. Plus both of the cards are 2 big for the case.

You might beable to do the processer, but it's gonna be hard to do. The setup is more of a laptop than a desktop.

Sorry.

Thanks for the reply, I'm not really too concerned about the case size however, that can be "Modified" very easily. I'm just wondering if it is in anyway possible

To do it, you'll need tol find out if it even has a pci-e or other port to put a card in.

You'll have to pop open the case to see... I also don't think youre gonna have enough powefr after looking around for a bit

You don't. It's simple as that.
All in one PCs have next to zero upgradability

Any updages you can get need to be purchased directly from Dell. And when it comes to aftermarket sales, it will not be cheap.

You are going to need to save up for new PC.

all in one's use a laptop motherboard which don't have a PCI-e slot like desktop motherboards do, so you cannot upgrade the GPU in anyway, and the CPU can be changed, but the heatsink setup is meant for the lower powered processor, so you'll most likely have heat problems if you make a big upgrade in the processor.

so as harper said, save your money and get a proper desktop if you want to game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom