Help upgrading

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfeyes89

Daemon Poster
Ok here are my specs amd 64 3500 1 gig alienware memore ddr 3200 2 512mb modules, ans nvidia bfg 6800 gt 256mb, seagate 160gb sata, an asus board dont need help ther. Now for my question what should i upgrade i knwo for sure imma upgrade my mobo alrdy so what else should i upgrade 900 dollar budget.

imma use this pc for heavy gaming wow bf2, fear, and maybe some new games that will be coming out, i also use wma at the same time i play agmes.

You should migrate to Dual Core and Upgrade your Video card. Can you give us specific model numbers to your current setup?

I would go for a dual core setup, 2 gbs of ram, and maybe a WD raptor Hard Drive. Wait until the next refresh to get a new video card.

ok i hate to be a burden but what brand of ram do u recommend i was thinking kingston but people say bad things.

Tyler1989 said:
You should migrate to Dual Core and Upgrade your Video card. Can you give us specific model numbers to your current setup?

amd 3500 newcastle core 939 pins
alienware 1gb ram 3200 ddr sdram 2 512mb modules ( thats really what it says on the modules my take i think they are generic but they have heat spreaders and run good)
160 gb seagate hdd 7200rpm SATA
and my sound card is a creative value sb2 ya i know imma get xfi for sure
and my speakers are logitech x530s 5.1 set up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom