Help from those who know is needed

Sgtpearce

Beta member
Hello world, I have an idea I'm working on, that requires a hardware and software feet that frankly I cannot do, I can buy all the pieces but lack the ability to make them work together, so this is the task, I will list potential hardware and you guys can tell me if I'm right out to lunch, I will need help on the programming side.

What it needs to do.
1. Accept voice commands
2. Project video/audio
3 be integrated with Recon Jet HUD or have a HUD projected.
4 be able to control a climate system I.e heating and cooling.
5. If I can get my hands on SPD smart film, be able to control that as well.
6. Must have a Coms suite. (Whether that remains independent or not it still requires a power line)
7. Must have GPS locator for IFF. To also make waypoint objectives on a GPS map that can be seen by all equipped with system.

Now I was thinking of building this into a Rasperrypi but I do not know if it can handle this, basically it needs some sort of secure open coms similar to, for example when playing online. But must be able to receive audio and visual info from an outside source I.e platoon commander to sgt, sarge would then use his projector to display a still image or video segment for the other troops, however all troops will be equipped with this ability so recon forces may record and display for other troops what has been seen. Basically an iPhone with a projector or something similar haha. This will be mounted in a backpack and on a helmet so there will be some cords, however if it could be made to plug from back of backpack to helmet.

Maybe I will leave the hard ware up to you guys.
http://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B004CSZVDM/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1395502864&sr=8-1
This is the projector I want to use and modify if I need too.
The rest of the system is up to you guys.

Also please no "this is stupid" or "won't work" or "troll" or any of that, this is for real and I've come to this forum because I believe if anyone can help me it will be you guys so thank you all for the help.

Back
Top Bottom