help with school paper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie

Console Gamer
ok i have to od a school paper as a project and im doing mine on graphics cards, i already have all the info about graphics cards in general i need but i want to add an ati vs nvidia section

i was wondering if you guys had some good links to benchmarking results and what not.

thanks in advanced.

yes but when i do that i akways seem to get old benchmarks from the 6600 vs x800 days and i want something newer

alright ill try that, i was just wondering if anyone had like a favorite site that had this information that was really reliable

help please

Hello my name is Jason Gaugg i am 14 years old and i live in Mount Barker w.a (which is in Australia). I thank you very much for taking the time to read this post as i am sure that you do not take kindly to your time being wasted but i have to ask some big favours, Mount barker is a small town and has not much to do with computers at all, i have a 700mhz, 256mb ram, 32mb graphics card. Due to Mount Barker being a small town, there are no jobs therefore no money that i have access to (my family is poor) i was wondering if you could find it in your heart to send watver spare parts that you dont need to me, as i would very much appreciate it. When i say anything, i mean anything, i just want to get a good computer so my friends stop teasing me and laughing at me. If you havent already quit out of this laughing at me and you actually are considering helping me i live at 52 langton rd mount barker 6324 w.a Australia. Thank you very much for reading this and have a nice day or night.

Re: help please

wazzagoog said:
Hello my name is Jason Gaugg i am 14 years old and i live in Mount Barker w.a (which is in Australia). I thank you very much for taking the time to read this post as i am sure that you do not take kindly to your time being wasted but i have to ask some big favours, Mount barker is a small town and has not much to do with computers at all, i have a 700mhz, 256mb ram, 32mb graphics card. Due to Mount Barker being a small town, there are no jobs therefore no money that i have access to (my family is poor) i was wondering if you could find it in your heart to send watver spare parts that you dont need to me, as i would very much appreciate it. When i say anything, i mean anything, i just want to get a good computer so my friends stop teasing me and laughing at me. If you havent already quit out of this laughing at me and you actually are considering helping me i live at 52 langton rd mount barker 6324 w.a Australia. Thank you very much for reading this and have a nice day or night.

There are people way worse off then you, so stop begging its pathetic, you can't really expect us to get give you free parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom