Help quick

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoisonPorkchop

Daemon Poster
So I just did some wire management and moved a fan to the back of my case. Now, the temps are up to 42 idle for CPU. How bad is that? Should I be crapping my pants right now? JK, but seriously, should I be worried about this? Should I not use my computer until I get another fan?

It was 37-38 idle.

I just played some CS:S, and after I got out, my temps were 55.

Before, I had 1 120mm fan as intake on the front, and 1 90mm fan on the side as intake pointed at the cpu, and no exhaust. I moved the one that was pointed on the cpu to the back so i have 120mm in the front as intake, and one 90mm as exhaust. Oh well tomorrow I'll go buy 2 more 90mm fans, one more for exhaust on the back, and one as intake above the cpu.

put a 120mm on the back if you can, what i do is i go to new egg and find the fan with the most cmf regardless of the noise. Once you get that fan, use it for exhust and the one facing the cpu, use it for intake. if you dont feel like waiting to get a fan, you can pay a little more and go to best buy or a store like that, they even have lighted one

On the back of my case theres room for one 120mm fan or 2 90mm fans. Would it be better to have 2 smaller ones or one big one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom