Help plzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkoverlord

Baseband Member
i dont think this is in the right topic, but when i play this dvd in my computer, is there anway i can copy it to my computer and send it to a friend so he can watch it? is this even possable? thanks in advance

you can copy the entire contents, or make a iso of it using some program like alcohol 120% or nero. As for sending it to a friend if your talking about through internet sending 4 gigs of stuff to a friend can be done but seems illogical, you can always burn him it right?

well see, he lives all the way across the state and i dont feel like going all the way over there to deliver it to him lol

Hey, im using alcohol 120%, how do i copy it or like record it so that i can send it to him over the internet? Cuz he really wants this show.

sending 4gigs of content over the net will take 1-2days.. and dont forget if u interupt it.. u will have to start over.. Burn it and send it to him in the mail../

To copy the DVD to ur pc go to "Image Making Wizard" and make an image of the disc. Alcohol sometimes has troble copying DVD movies i use DVD shrink for DVD Movies that alcohol Fails to copy.

same thing i was sayin remember the forum rules guys that is illegal he is want to copy a dvd to send it to some one its not a backup for his personal use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom