Help Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zedman3d

Fully Optimized
Hi, ive decided to probably just build the basics of a ownage pc, i wanted to go all out and get crossfire 3870's but i dont have the cash.

So, from this big parts list:

http://www.msy.com.au/Parts/PARTS.pdf

Can someone make me a $1000 budget PC that has a Q6600 (possible overclocking), 1x3870 HIS (to add another one later) and 2gigs ram that can be upgradeable to 4gigs in the future (video editing of 1080p).

Thanks to whoever helps, :nerd:. (Im going from a 2.8ghz P4, 512mb ram with Intel Extreme Graphics... lol.. what was i thinking?!?!)

First off.. I have to ask, why are you giving us a parts list?

Ok this is what i would recommend.
Intel Core 2 Duo E8400
Nvidia 8800GT 512mb
Gigabyte DS3L Motherboard
2gb Ballistix Ram
Corsair 450VX Powersupply
The rest is a personal opinion.

Buy all this stuff from newegg and put it together yourself. Be prepared to save alot of dough.
Oh and you should have enough to buy an crossfire supported motherboard and get two of those 3850's in crossfire!!

*But thats only if you build it urself

Dude warren.. chill.. out

Whether you choose to believe us or not. Intel's new (and old) processors dominate what amd has to offer. If you are to make such a bold statement such as that. We want proof, give us graphs, links, a reason why.. something!!

Try not to let your fanboy'ism mess up the builds of people who don't know that much about computer hardware.

The reason is that im in Australia, i need the products off that part list. Id argue that those prices are the cheapest in Sydney.

So sorry for the mis-communication, it must be $1000 AUS and from those parts. Thanx for all the help m8.

So yeah again, i need a Crossfire Mobo, Q6600, a 3870 ready for me to buy another later on and yeah, rest doesnt bother me.

Well it seems you already know what you want.. so I cant really help you much since im not from Australia and know nothing about what you guys have over there.

But I can tell you that you might save a tad bit of money if you can get a e8400. As far as a crossfire motherboard I would probably get this one:
Newegg.com - MSI P35 Neo2-FR LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail
Ive heard good things about its overclocking capabilities.

Like I said.. I don't know if you have that in Australia or where to get it, but thats what I would buy.

Well it seems you already know what you want.. so I cant really help you much since im not from Australia and know nothing about what you guys have over there.

All the products i can get are in that part list. If its not there, i cant get it. But i do really want that quad so i can OC later on and work with high def videos, editing, 3d etc and some gaming. (Adobe After Effects, Premier etc)

I guess you have a point with me knowing pretty much what i want, its mostly the motherboard, case, powersupply, ram etc. Thanx again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom