Help pick monitor, 19"

Status
Not open for further replies.

asim8787

Solid State Member
I've been waiting on the price drop to buy my parts, but I have decided to just go with the eVGA 8800GTS 320mb over the 640mb, not just to save money but because I'm going to be getting a 19inch monitor and from what I've been reading, the 320mb will still be able to tear through any game out right now; the 640 just doesn't seem necessary. However, I do realize that these 8800 cards will quickly become obsolete when games start fully utilizing dx10, so I don't want to invest too much into something that will only last me a year and a half or so.

That being said, was wondering if you had any recommendations for a 19inch widescreen monitor under $190.00?

I appreciate the help,

lol ur right... i didn't read that.... i'll fix it.....

but its a good value priced montitor...

but its a good value priced montitor...

Oh I agree 100% I would have never thought of this off name brand if folks wouldn't have started recommending it. Great price. I am just torn between the 17in and 19in myself. Much the same as the 320gb 8800 gts and the 640gb 8800 gts.

so you're saying the 19inch widescreen 1440x900 will do fine with games if i get the 320 mb over the 640 8800gts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom