Help a Newb Wanting to build a Pimp Gaming Comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PZEROFGH said:
im telling you who would spend 500 dollars on a monitor...

Well, unlike you, lots of people would...um its kinda the most important thing about a computer dont you think??? You want to enjoy that $500 video card you're recommending and you wont with a piece o' crapola monitor...

Damn I don't want to spend a bunch of money on a stupid power supply. Do guys agree that the one that comes with my case is a bad idea? I have to use the damn adapter.

Also I need some thoughts on how people think i will do heatwise. Am I ok?

Thanks for the monitor suggestion vaderpro

i think 6 case fans and a couple of case fans in the psu is GOOD enough, i have 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 case fans, and my cpu goes around 30-35C around full load. so i think 6+psu is efficient eenough

we can spend 500 dolalrs for a monitor and not 200 dollars for a psu, when most people buy 500 dollars psu from pc power and cooling

Hey I am the moron who knows nothing remember that. I am just asking questions you got to go easy on me. You got any NewEgg links for a suggestion for a good PSU that will handle all the stuff i am looking at PZEROFGH? One that has the 24 pins.

Flying-Squirrel said:
Damn I don't want to spend a bunch of money on a stupid power supply. Do guys agree that the one that comes with my case is a bad idea? I have to use the damn adapter.

Also I need some thoughts on how people think i will do heatwise. Am I ok?

Thanks for the monitor suggestion vaderpro

Ok heres an Antec case/psu combo, which i believe is better quality than aspire:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811129158

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom