HELP WITH A NEW COMPUTER PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

metthegr8

Beta member
Help With A New Computer Please!
Hey guys I want to buy a computer really bad...my computer when I play world of warcraft is so laggy and even freezes on me im tired of it! I asked all my friends and they suggested me to a really reliable and inexpensive gaming computer website... also he said all the computers come with Windows 7 Ultimate which is really good for gaming and that alone would cost me 150-200$ extra anywhere else...

Any approvals?

I just compared your sentence structure and grammar to the abysmal sentence structure and grammar found on the website you posted.
Go peddle your scam somewhere else.

I'm going to ask a mod to review this guy's post.
It seems like blatant advertising of a scam or some b/s comp sale site which he made.

Yeah, building is always the better rout to go! Except if you're a person who really cherishes warranties. :tongue:

Link removed. If you want help building a PC we can do that. But i dont count that site as High Performance. It looks like a stock site you can build with any software from the web. Heck i could build a better one and i have little to no experience.

Plus saying that all of your "professionals" are A+ certified means nothing. As it takes more than just being A+ certified to know about PC's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom