help need rapid answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
its to plug into a secure computer server and to minimize risk they no internet access, no optical drive and no open usb ports. you have to use flop which has got to be one of the gayest things in the world as it can only take info in a 4mb package

check the ide cable, its easy to accidentally plug them in backwards and not know wtf is going on.

I just plugged in a old Samsung SFD-321J/adnr which is a floppy drive. I can't find any drivers online and it isn't automatically shown on "my computer" someone tell me what I have to do as I desperately have to get some work off onto a floppy disk!!!!

¿ What is a floopy drive ?

Try checking the BIOS as some guys have mentioned early most likely is disable or something.

I have tried all of the bios settings still isn't working lol I think it just hates me. I amanged to do some hotswapping of files using a memory stick to a different computer and burnt a floppy on theres :D

Some people still don't have USB ports on their computers.

Lol. Its amazing. In the past week, I've seen people with USB 1.1 yet and dial up...get with the times...

Back to the topic: Make sure that the twist in the ribbon cable is plugged into the floppy drive's end and not the motherboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom