Help-The need for a high end pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

emuobo

Baseband Member
Hello pips, i was blasted by my dad this evening, nd i thought only this house will give an appropriate answer.He asked me what i was doin with a notebook with 4gb,core 2 duo 2.6 ati radeon hd3200 of 1.5gb (or so) GPU.i was stunned and didnt give an answer.reason?

I do only little gamin enough for a 2gb ram,etc
I dont do video editing
I surf d net heavily(which my pentium d desktop efficiently does)

So i feel sad cos he gave me d money nd i cant own up to the fact that i spent it unwisely.i'm not goin 2 tell a lie but i'd also like 2 justify my spendings by UTILISING my system based on this house's posts.
And i'm a medical stud-i shouldnt be playin games now.

Please techies nd geeks,-could u ppl POST REASONS WHY U NEED A HIGH END SYSTEM? Thanks y all.

Hello pips, i was blasted by my dad this evening, nd i thought only this house will give an appropriate answer.He asked me what i was doin with a notebook with 4gb,core 2 duo 2.6 ati radeon hd3200 of 1.5gb (or so) GPU.i was stunned and didnt give an answer.reason?

I do only little gamin enough for a 2gb ram,etc
I dont do video editing
I surf d net heavily(which my pentium d desktop efficiently does)

So i feel sad cos he gave me d money nd i cant own up to the fact that i spent it unwisely.i'm not goin 2 tell a lie but i'd also like 2 justify my spendings by UTILISING my system based on this house's posts.
And i'm a medical stud-i shouldnt be playin games now.

Please techies nd geeks,-could u ppl POST REASONS WHY U NEED A HIGH END SYSTEM? Thanks y all.

I cannot fathom how you are a medical student yet have this bad of grammar. I refuse to help people who talk like they are in 7th grade. Even if someone IS in 7th grade, that kind of grammar and spelling is not acceptable. If you want to use this forum; you have to actually write like an adult.

They way I grasped it is, he needs help because he bought this excessively expensive laptop with a great CPU and a bad GPU, his dad is questioning him on why.

So he's looking for us to see why you'd need an expensive rig, and he'll compare that to what he'd normally do, and then he'll use that as an excuse.

Well, I'll reply in English.

Well, I would say overclocking/multi tasking/gaming, but since it's a laptop and you shouldn't OC, and don't game, that leaves multi tasking. Maybe you could tell him you're buying Rosetta Stone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom