Help me find a laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
j369852147412 said:
i'm not against apple but why is only 10% of the computer market (including laptops) apple, there has to be a reason and its definetly not because consumers are stupid or ignorant.

Because everyones so worried about not getting Mac that they fail to see how good they are. People are actually embarassed to even play with the Macs in computer stores, just because "everyone has a PC." (And of course, the days where a 266mhz iMac was $1500, and a P3 733mhz was $600, and the days before OS X, where Macs were unusable. :p It kind of tainted their reputation.)

Free yourself from this tunnel vision that is anti-Mac, and realize that Macs have their place in the computer market, and they also have their uses.

Also, when people are in Best Buy, and they see a $499 Dell that comes with a 17" LCD, and a 17" iMac right next to it for $1200, they are going to go for the Dell because they don't know anything about computers, and just look at the price.

The General said:
Because everyones so worried about not getting Mac that they fail to see how good they are. People are actually embarassed to even play with the Macs in computer stores, just because "everyone has a PC." (And of course, the days where a 266mhz iMac was $1500, and a P3 733mhz was $600, and the days before OS X, where Macs were unusable. :p It kind of tainted their reputation.)

Free yourself from this tunnel vision that is anti-Mac, and realize that Macs have their place in the computer market, and they also have their uses.

Also, when people are in Best Buy, and they see a $499 Dell that comes with a 17" LCD, and a 17" iMac right next to it for $1200, they are going to go for the Dell because they don't know anything about computers, and just look at the price.

thank u. now i have some perspective of why people wont buy macs. i personally would want a mac if they were cheaper but not the mac mini because of its slow-er speeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom