Help me find a laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going apple isnÂ’t the way to maximize money. I donÂ’t want to pay for pretty. IÂ’ve strongly looked at Dell, Alienware, HP, and Ibuypower. Iunno which has the best deals though.

AMDSCOrPiO said:

Games on a 128MB ATI RADEON Xpress 200M? You're joking, right?

Jumping_Bean514 said:
Going apple isnÂ’t the way to maximize money. I donÂ’t want to pay for pretty. IÂ’ve strongly looked at Dell, Alienware, HP, and Ibuypower. Iunno which has the best deals though.

If you can find a "PC" equivalent (2ghz core duo, x1600, 100gb, 1gb, 15.4" widescreen) for less than $1799, then we'll talk.

You aren't paying for pretty, you're paying for an excellent piece of hardware, that looks like a grey square with an Apple symbol. If you think that HP's and Dells are less extravagant looking then a grey rectangle with am Apple symbol then you're either blind or don't know what you're talking about.

But if you want a Dell... have fun.

Good day, sir.

Not to mention the fact that Alienware is RIDICULOUSLY overpriced.

And the fact that I have a MacBook Pro, and it plays games like you wouldn't even imagine. Yes, I put Windows on it.

"If you can find a "PC" equivalent (2ghz core duo, x1600, 100gb, 1gb, 15.4" widescreen) for less than $1799, then we'll talk."

I made an alienware for exaclty 1,799$:

Intel® Core™ Duo Processor T2500 2.0GHz 2MB Cache 667MHz FSB

1GB Dual Channel DDR2 SO-DIMM at 667MHz - 2 x 512MB

120GB Serial ATA 1.5Gb/s 5,400 RPM w/ 8MB Cache

256MB NVidia® GeForce™ Go 7600

15.4 inch widescreen

Can we talk now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom