help me fast lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine got a G5 and an Icemat mousepad. When he tried it out, the mouse hardly worked at all. He then called Logitech to see what was up with the mouse, and they told him the G5 works best on a white piece of paper taped to your desk.

beardo526 said:
A friend of mine got a G5 and an Icemat mousepad. When he tried it out, the mouse hardly worked at all. He then called Logitech to see what was up with the mouse, and they told him the G5 works best on a white piece of paper taped to your desk.

wtf are you serious?

beardo526 said:

Wow that is the funniest thing I've read on here

That's what he told me... and I believe him. He wouldn't make something up like that. He just uses the Icemat for his other optical mouse that he has. I'm sure a different mousepad would work too, but there's something about the Icemat that the G5 apparently doesn't like. I think it has something to do with the fact that Icemats are made out of glass.

I read on the newegg website reviews and apparently a bunch of people had problems with the icepad and the g15.

RAZER COPPERHEAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom