Help me decide on speakerz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vybuni

Daemon Poster
I want to get a good set of speakers to compliment my new X-fi soundcard. :cool: My budget maxes out at $150, if even that high.
I found a couple of speakers that would work and have good reveiws.
Logitech THZ Z-5300e 5.1
Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

If anyone has any others i should consider let me know, Im open to suggestions. :)

My brother has the Klipsch speakers and they sound awesome. But im still not sure what to get because I can get 5.1 for the same price.

I would also look at a good set of headphones w/microphone.

If anyone could steer me in the right direction i would really appreciate it. :D

out of the two speakers you chose, i would get the klipsch because i THINK they have better sound quality than logitech. and klipsch is kinda more of the bigger brand for sound systems

I dont really know what i want yet and those both seem to be good, especially the klipsch. Im not really "comparing," they are just two options.

o my bad, i didnt see it clearly. i thought they were both 2.1's must not have seen something clearly.

The 530's are just a less powerful version of the 5300's right?

Im thinking of going with the 530's and getting a Senn 150 Headset to go with it, totaling about $100. I'd get the Klipsch's but the price is holding me back :(. I dont have too much money left over cuz i just bought/built the system in my sig a little bit ago.

Personally i am a fan of logitech, but for sound i think creative is top of the line. My friend just got this new creative speaker system for his pc for christmas and it sounded great. I even liked it better than my logitech set. But then again his set cost like $50 and mine costs like $10 on sale lol. I'd go with creative like the ones that tobbes suggested. Cheaper too.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom