Help me with Computer Case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kdar

Daemon Poster
I think I am looking for some good mid-tower. I doing new build so looking for new parts etc. (I had full tower before, Armor. I sold it and all inside. It kind of heavy. I got a bit tired from it)

I was looking at

Newegg.com - RAIDMAX SMILODON ATX-612WBP Black SECC STEEL ATX Mid Tower Computer Case 500W Power Supply - Retail
One nice thing about it is removable motherboard tray.

and
Newegg.com - NZXT LEXA BlackLine Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail
Black one looks kind of nice, but silver Lexa is nice too.

What else would you recommend?

hmm I been looking at some micro cases. (I don't think Shuttle will work for me, because it will not support 8800GT, and I kind of want that card).

Here are some cases I looked at:

Newegg.com - APEVIA X-QPACK2-BK/500 Black Aluminum Body/ Front Mask MicroATX Desktop Computer Case 500W Power Supply - Retail
It have included 500W PSU. Aluminum Body. I think its a bit load when working.
------------
Newegg.com - Thermaltake LANBOX Lite VF6000BWS Black SECC Japanese steel Gaming Cube Computer Case - Retail
Newegg.com - Thermaltake VF1000BWS Black Aluminum Front Panel/ SECC Chassis MicroATX Desktop Computer Case - Retail
I think they both pretty much the same.
I like how a lot of things are removable. Like motherboard etc..
Its made from steel. On the second one. I don't like that handle, but maybe it can be removed.
=========
Question one Motherboard for those case:
Which one will be good MicroATX motherboard?

I want on this computer good Intel CPU and 8800GT or the revision of GTS (I can wait a bit).

I also kind of worrying about heat. Was thinking about having water cooling for them.

what do you think of the case i suggested?
it can support 8800ultra in sli and can accommodate upto 8 fans(4X140mm)

Its looks nice.
But.. I kind of thinking about some more smaller. Like micro atx case, etc..

Even before I wanted to build something small like Shuttle. Since I can get new computer now. I guess I should do that.

What do you think of those 3 small cases?

--- Being more portable and maybe even acting as HTPC from time to time.

Today I was looking at Antec P180, P182 and P182SE.
They sure looks nice, espacially P182SE (only it probably will look better in computer room with less junk lieing around lol :) )

From many reviews, its told that this case is very silent. Which is kind of interesting to me. My Armor case is a bit loud.

--
OMG. Just watched preview of Armor+
YouTube - Thermaltake Armor + Sneak Preview
That looks kick ***...........

--

In Antec case, PSU is at base. Is there any benefit to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom