help, im desperate

Status
Not open for further replies.

wazzagoog

Baseband Member
Hello my name is Jason Gaugg i am 14 years old and i live in Mount Barker w.a (which is in Australia). I thank you very much for taking the time to read this post as i am sure that you do not take kindly to your time being wasted but i have to ask some big favours, Mount barker is a small town and has not much to do with computers at all, i have a 700mhz, 256mb ram, 32mb graphics card. Due to Mount Barker being a small town, there are no jobs therefore no money that i have access to (my family is poor) i was wondering if you could find it in your heart to send watver spare parts that you dont need to me, as i would very much appreciate it. When i say anything, i mean anything, i just want to get a good computer so my friends stop teasing me and laughing at me. If you havent already quit out of this laughing at me and you actually are considering helping me i live at 52 langton rd mount barker 6324 w.a Australia. Thank you very much for reading this and have a nice day or night.

wait for a couple of years and get out of the town. Look for jobs, schools, etc in bigger town. then you'll be able to get a nice computer. But you should be glad at least you have a computer. many ppl in the world do not even have electricity or food and clean water. Good luck!

Dude it would cost more to ship you parts then their actual cost. Nobody is going to just send you stuff out of the kindness of their heart because your computer is junk. You should go out and hunt some kangaroos then turn their skins into kangaroo coats and sell them on eBay.

Saint71 said:
Dude it would cost more to ship you parts then their actual cost. Nobody is going to just send you stuff out of the kindness of their heart because your computer is junk. You should go out and hunt some kangaroos then turn their skins into kangaroo coats and sell them on eBay.

LOL, I HAVE A SOCKET A XP 2000+ (awaits free stuff :() SEND IT TO ME STE!!!

Anyway, that sucks man, but good luck with that..

By the end of this thread you could have quad sli :p

Ste said:
Ill send you my 3200+ w/ heatsink if you pay the shipping.
(And noone here responded to my thread)

which thread is that? doy :p

ALSO, think differently. Your specs are what is basically an Xbox or xbox 360.

Use your computer for normal things like word processing, internet surfing. For real gaming go buy a gamecube or Wii. Console gaming blows away PC gaming.

:bald:

*runs and hides*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom