help if you can

Status
Not open for further replies.

taintedplay

lolwut?
i have never oc'ed before, and kind of want to. but mixed with work, school, and being 15, i dont really have time. when i get home, i have an hour to do stuff, if im lucky, so i like to just relax and chill. but i heard of the great increase of preformance from oc'ing. if you guys have time, on stock cooling in a p180, what would be a good clock to go to thats stable with this build. not trying to get top clock or anything, just something not to big that would still help preformace. if you dont have time for my build, no prob, i can live with stock. (btw ive never done this so i have not much of a clue on how, other than changing the bios settings.)
q6600 stock cooling
ddr2 800 ballistix
8800gts evga
ds3r gigabyte

thanks guys, if you dont have time to help, no prob

thanks, tp

i have never oc'ed before, and kind of want to. but mixed with work, school, and being 15, i dont really have time. when i get home, i have an hour to do stuff, if im lucky, so i like to just relax and chill. but i heard of the great increase of preformance from oc'ing. if you guys have time, on stock cooling in a p180, what would be a good clock to go to thats stable with this build. not trying to get top clock or anything, just something not to big that would still help preformace. if you dont have time for my build, no prob, i can live with stock. (btw ive never done this so i have not much of a clue on how, other than changing the bios settings.)
q6600 stock cooling
ddr2 800 ballistix
8800gts evga
ds3r gigabyte

thanks guys, if you dont have time to help, no prob

thanks, tp

You have that kind of build at 15? That's ridiculous lol but oh well...

BTW you will have a hard time OC'ing a Quad-Core with the stock HSF...

Lol I'm 14 with my build and i spent money on ridiculous amounts of not needed parts haha. 2.6 for a quad on stock cooling seems nice, maybe 2.8. Can you run orthos and give us your idle/load temps?

working for my dad, and saving, for a VERY long time lol. Im running orthos now, will update when i get back home with results.

I'm 14 too 0_0, my build isn't nearly as good, but I make my own money buying and selling paintball guns ($50-100 profit each time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom