help finding a good new monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewCents05

Daemon Poster
well i need a monitor in the 200-250 range id like it to be at least 19in-22in and what i kind of want to have is something like a lcd monitor with sonys xbrite in it? like it has a glossy screen and is really bright i would like something like that if there is anything like that out there.

sorry but im not gonna buy a monitor online this time i need it but either today or tomorrow so recommend me some from these websites

www.compusa.com
www.bestbuy.com
www.circuitcity.com
www.microcenter.com
www.staples.com
www.officedepot.com
www.samsclub.com

or any local electronics store that would carry some lcds

I dunno about the brand but the specs seem good with only 5ms 700:1 contrast and 249.99 for a 22 inch widescreen. Seems like good reviews too. I would go with that just becuase of the size but then again that high res has a toll on your card too so I would go with this if you want a better name in monitors, 2 inches smaller but Acer make awesome monitors and I'm sure it wouldn't dissapoint

http://www.compusa.com/products/pro..._code=52081087&Pn=AL2016w_20_inch_LCD_Monitor

He said he only wants to buy from a store so no newegg.

Also that monitor isn't DVI..even though you can get an adaptor the other is better and 10 bucks cheaper.

said i need it by today or tomorrow sooo im not gonna overnight it from newegg for like double the price of the monitor

i was wondering if they have anything like what laptop screens are nowadays with the bright glossy screens... ive been a huge laptop guy i used desktops back in like 95 so the only monitors i have are 2 15in crt monitors that are about 3 feet deep and i just recently built a desktop so i need a nice monitor to go with it and id like a glossy bright screen so it isnt a huge transition from my laptops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom