Help! to decide new monitor for Christmas present before December 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanto

Daemon Poster
Merry Christmas to all!!

I need some help, I'm trying to decide between these two monitors
Envision G22LWk 22-inch LCD or Acer AL2223Wd Black-Silver 22"

I was thinking going with the Acer but I'm not sure about that brand, the major difference that i could notice was the Contrast Ratio with Acer having a 800:1 & Envision with 700:1.

If anyone got one of those two I would like to hear pros and cons about them. I will use the monitor mostly for games and other typical stuff like pr0n :D ;) anyway any help would appreciate greatly.

Thnx in advance
------
Alex

talldude123 said:
Get Acer.

Just Curious, the SCEPTRE it is suppose to be better than the Acer or an I wrong?

The Sceptre have a 1200:1 contrast ratio compare to 800:1 of Acer what benefit do I get from more ratio?

Thnx in advance.

I would get the scpetre, the more the contrast ratio the better. That is my personal opinion anyway. It still has the same 5ms response time.

lancec2c30 said:
I would get the scpetre, the more the contrast ratio the better. That is my personal opinion anyway. It still has the same 5ms response time.

Thats exactly what I was thinking is only a couple of bucks more and have HDMI, 2 USB 2.0 conector, e.c.t.

I think I will go with the Sceptre, as soon as it arrive I will test it and tell you guys about it :D ;)

Thnx for all your help is much appreciated.

Merry Christmas !! & a very HAPPY New Year :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom