Help Building A Good Gaming Rig

Status
Not open for further replies.
no it wont what?

EDIT: im going to drive down to mcdonalds for dinner really quick ill bbl to argue with you some more

building an am2 system and building a core 2 duo system cost about the same.. the price difference is very small.. if anything am2 may even cost more to keep up..

i wont tell you to go core 2...

am2 is still a very good setup.. and if for some reason you really need memory bandwidth.. am2 wins there.. lol

Thanks nosboost300 thats what I wanted to hear, any way what do you think of my system specification.

i still want to know about shipping to jamaica?

and i still know that the build i put up would slay your build you put up easily.

and wtf? so what if im 16 i still know my ****. i know how to read, and im currently in a computer engineering technologies class, i have a job and i work my *** off just as hard as most 20 year olds or older

yea your arguing with a 16 year old, but im a 16 year old who knows alot about computers (not saying that i know everything, or something like that)

and talk to any person on this board even most of the amd fanboys and they will tell you that core 2 is wayyyyy better then am2

Dude it doesn't cost that much to ship something to Jamaica, I have to do is send it to my American address and have them ship it out here to me for $5 American dollars dude. And why can't you at least like AMD man just give it a chance.

fade2black2004 said:
but im a 16 year old who knows alot about computers

You know there is a FINE line between knowing what parts are good and why and knowing how to build a computer then actually knowing alot about computers.

Just because you can spit out the best 1700 dollar system of newegg does not justify that you know alot about computers.

And Im not specifically point fingers at you, but just a heads up.

im not saying AMD is a horrible company back in the athlon 64 vs patnium 4 days they were king.

BUT now intel is king and they look like they will be for a long while. i gave amd a try i built a amd skt 939 system 2 years ago and it was good. WHY cant YOU give intel a try when they clearly perform alot better then any AMD out there

5 bucks to ship to jamaica? no way it cost 5 bucks just for them to send a stick of RAM from tenasee to here in north carolina.

Lord AnthraX said:
You know there is a FINE line between knowing what parts are good and why and knowing how to build a computer then actually knowing alot about computers.

Just because you can spit out the best 1700 dollar system of newegg does not justify that you know alot about computers.

And Im not specifically point fingers at you, but just a heads up.

well im not talking about the parts but i know how they work and how alot of things dealign with the computer, and im really starting to learn about linux and what not.

im not at all saying i know everythin but from what ive seen on these forums and alot of places i go i know a pretty good bit about them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom