Help Building A Good Gaming Rig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys I did some research on the Hyper 580 watt PSU and I like what I see so far. Ok I am asking some more help now for some recommendations on a good styling case that is in $70 region that can hold the PSU cause I have heard where some people have been saying that it's not all cases that can hold that PSU due to it's size. Also since I am now going to go with the Intel E6600, and familiar with Intel could you recommend a good Motherboard that will work with it and maybe any new Intel processors (should I decide to upgrade the processor, like for example the Intel Quad Core). Hey what the heck you know what could you just design a good system for around $1000-$1200. One that you would be proud of and one that you would use yourself over your own systems ,please. I am even asking the guy who called me ignorant for help just to show that there is no hard feelings between us. Cause we can't have any hostility in our little community.

Yeah dude I am definitely going to go with Nvidia. When I went on new egg to research the motherboard they are telling me that this board is not compatible with all memory . so could you just give ma a complete run down of of a entire system.

this is what i'd go with

any 680i chipset motherboard
e6600
to be on the safe side, i'd go with corsair memory, their memory is good with every mobo.. and make that ddr667 if your not ocing, if you are, then go for ddr800
then probably an 8800gts or gtx if its in your budget

everything after that i would say is preference

and for ram, if your willing to take a risk.. i would go for g.skill hz's.. i hear those oc like crazy

NosBoost300 said:
this is what i'd go with

any 680i chipset motherboard
e6600
to be on the safe side, i'd go with corsair memory, their memory is good with every mobo.. and make that ddr667 if your not ocing, if you are, then go for ddr800
then probably an 8800gts or gtx if its in your budget

everything after that i would say is preference

and for ram, if your willing to take a risk.. i would go for g.skill hz's.. i hear those oc like crazy

Or you can get some Crucial Ballistix 2 X1GB DDR2 1000 for 309 dollars. :D

ok guys you might say I am very crazy but here is the thing I think I am going to work with the original parts i originally suggested in my computer build list the only thing I want to change is the case, memory and hard drive probably any suggestions please guys. But I am going to use the previous recommendation you made earlier towards my cousin's gaming system.

well since your sticking to am2, i suggest you buy a 4400, 4800, or 5200.. or even fx62.. they have the higher cache and do the most damage

if your gonna stick am2, might as well do it right.. the fx62 keeps up with the e6600... stock.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom