Help building a Decent gaming PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I think that's too big for a gaming pc. Especially if you sit right in front of it, I think I would go crazy staring into that thing while gaming.

Yea that one is nice and big BUT, I sit only about 3' away from the monitor so i would have to turn my head to see from one side to the other.

Idk, maybe. I have a 32" lcd tv, and I get up as close as like 4' from it when I'm playing kz2. My monitor is 24", and I'm usually 2-3' from that. Hmmm, it might work. If you're having doubts about it, go for one of the other 2. I really don't think it would be bad though. I mean, veedub is on a 30", right? I know he doesn't have the most beastly rig ever just for benching. There is no reason to have a 30" for that, to my knowledge at least.

PS: GT, you changed your name. What's that about?

Well I just got home and been looking at all of the parts from the recommendation and I am not sure if I will be able to get the ram and the GPU combo. Not sure if I will be able to $ all of that in 1 check. If I part it should I still just get both of those or what?

Well I do not mind spending more on individual parts. Just the combo is pushing it at one time.

Any kinda of Warranty is a big PLUS.

How many paychecks is this going to take you? If you're going to take over a month to get this stuff, why don't you just save your money up until you have enough? Stuff gets cheaper the longer you wait.

And yeah, eVGA will cover you ocing, so that is a huge +.

Will take about a month. If I keep getting parts time will go by faster to me then if i just sit there with the money which I will not be able to do. If I have it I spend it lol.

Still taking suggestions on the original imput.

Likes/Dislikes

I like lots of feedback before I move forward with things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom