Help with build

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmadrudex

Beta member
I just recently purchased a gtx 285 card, p55 ud5 mobo, corsair h50 cooler, and CM 690 case for 300$ from a friend who needed quick $ I dont kno too much about computers but my little brother needs a new computer for gaming so I was goin to see what else I needed to buy to complete this computer any suggestions wud help I was goin to get a i5 processor but im not sure.. I have a little money to play with. Thanx.

You'll need an operating system and a processor :)

*He'd probably only use win7 home as he probably won't be utilizing the features in pro
and ultimate such as xp mode.

*I recommend an i5 if you have the money or otherwise an i3 will do just fine for gaming.

Hope I helped!

EDIT: I forgot also you will need a psi(power supply unit) and a hard drive. If you are still confused check out this video tutorial: YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

You'll need:
CPU: An i5 would be great, but pricey
RAM: about 4Gig of DDR3.
PSU: Something in around 500W will be good for a 285.

How much money do you have to spend?

I have about 400-600 to spend*

Everything i have matches tho rite? the mobo will go with the case and the graphics card is all good?

what is a good hard drive to buy?

@ xmadrudex, please don't double post, if you have something else to add to the conversation and no one has posted a reply since your last post (within a 24 hr. period), please use the edit button (looks like a pencil) to add it to your previous post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom