Help with build?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kisskerven

In Runtime
Ok so my friend wants a computer..hes been gaming on laptops for years but hes completely confused with everything.

Can we "e-build" him some computers here so he can compare and find something in his price range?

He'd be strictly gamer, and would need case and contents (we wont worry about the monitor and mouse/keyboard and junk like that)

He wants it to be good, but last a long time (since he probably won't be able to afford another or anything for a while, like next tax return *not this coming one*)

Extreme build: probably highest priced- and should include stuff that we know will be kickin (even if it is not quite out yet)

High Build:maybe some parts are out now, some will be out soon

Med build: probably cheapest- and only what is out now (Nov 1 2007)

Don't worry about prices as there are several ways around that stuff- just the parts themselves- and if its a debated part (like a vid card over another) give reason why.

and just put "Extreme build" and then list parts- or whatever build your playin with.. and have some fun- if you want it to look awesome as well as perform awesome grab that case thats 50 dollars more just for it's looks.

One of the few times "Money is no object" I am sure.

as for me, I was suggesting a High build-

intel q6600
2x1 gig G.skill ddr2 800 RAM
8800gt 512 video
500 GB sata 3.0gb/sec Harddrive (western digital)
generic case I can custom paint
EVGA 680i SLI motherboard, as it will give him SLi options later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom