Heatsink for i7 920

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikepsyche

In Runtime
Set up my new build a few days ago, and thinking of getting my CPU cooler. From what everyone is saying, the Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme is the best one out, and the one I was gonna get. But, there are a few different ones. Can anyone tell me which one I should get?

Thermalright Ultra-120 eXtreme-1366 RT CPU Heatsink (Socket LGA 1366)

Thermalright "Limited Edition" TRUE Black Ultra-120 eXtreme CPU Heatsink (Socket LGA 775 / LGA 1366* / AM2 / Xeon*)

Thermalright "Limited Edition" TRUE Copper Ultra-120 eXtreme CPU Heatsink (Socket LGA 775 / LGA 1366* / AM2 / Xeon*) - FrozenCPU.com

Not sure why I included that third link, because I don't want to spend that much. But, the second one is better than the first because it's a TRUE? Except, the first one seems to be made for the i7, while the TRUE needs a $10 bolt-thru kit. I'd like to get the first one; is there any real difference between the two?

there all TRUE's, TRUE just means Thermalright Ultra eXtreme

id just get the first one, its prolly just as good as the black one, id say its better actually.

Haha, so THAT'S what TRUE is... Doh! Cool, I think I will get the first one because it doesn't need the $10 bolt-thru kit. $75 is kind of steep anyway, but it'll keep the 920 really cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom