HDD not found

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but I don't know what to do there, I don't think I've ever come across a problem like that... is your installation disk clean and unscratched?

Someone else may be able to help you out more, in the Windows Operating
Systems and Software forum.

Everything is set to stock speeds, straight out of the box.

Could the problem be that I am installing a downloaded copy of vista that was copied onto a DVD? The copy is fully legal and I have a registration key.

lol, which one did you dl? if its the one that has every single installation on it then that may be your problem since a lot of people say they cant install from that, and is this XP or Vista?

I have Vista Business downloaded and copied onto a disc, there is nothing else on the disc.

no such thing as Vista Business DVD,it is just the one Vista DVD that has all the Installations on it. Look for something along the lines of Windows.Vista-Paradox or windows.Vista-Nope

Alright, I decided to try installing a copy of XP and it seems to have installed, but when I go to boot the computer from the HDD it will go to the motherboard screen, then a big list of numbers, then back to the motherboard screen. It won't start up Windows. Any ideas on how to make it load up Windows?

Thanks again for your time.

i have a copy of vista that i downloaded and it gives me the choice to choose whichever os i want and it worked fine and hasnt given me probs so far.

Msg to jop:
do you see a blue scree with a bunch of numbers? or is it just black screen(post)

Try making sure your ram is in properly.
Try resetting the cmos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom