HD3870 $215 @ Best Buy online... yes, Best Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah ic.
Well i have heard that ati's drivers are causing the card to suck right now...but im not sure.
I wanna see results from ppl on here.

krazyq said:
I wanna see results from ppl on here.
Ha Good luck. no one has been able to get their hands on them. And with NewEgg jacking up the price even before they are restocked, many won't get to.

Drivers are always the problem. Remember when the 8800's came out. it took weeks to get the drivers right. AMD just released a new set of Catalyst drivers, though. The 7.11 drivers include the 3800 series.

Ha Good luck. no one has been able to get their hands on them. And with NewEgg jacking up the price even before they are restocked, many won't get to.

Drivers are always the problem. Remember when the 8800's came out. it took weeks to get the drivers right. AMD just released a new set of Catalyst drivers, though. The 7.11 drivers include the 3800 series.

wow...so same deal with 8800gt, i guess ppl just bought em and are reselling them on ebay i bet.
Well im good with nvidia and i think ill stick with em for a while...
nvida is quite fast on having new drivers, which i like and hate at times.

I checked ebay at lunch, and GT cards are still going for over 300 bucks :( I think im going to sell my 2nd card because its actually more than i even need.

wow in Crossfire this is gonna Rule... and the price is really really really great.. surprisingly its from Best Buy.. lol

Do any of you remember me mentioning awhile back, about when I did work experience in a tech shop that shafted people?

Well I was in there today, and they had an 8800GT on display, and I thought wow! How the **** did they get that. *ambles over to take a look at the price tag*

£369.99

Jesus in a Handbasket :freak:

*Edit* this is kinda on topic, both are tech shops :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom