Having a graphics issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

zetahammy

Baseband Member
Pretty much this started when CS source 1.6 told me my driver was out of date. So I dl new driver from nvidia.com uninstalled old driver and installed new driver. but yet I was still having problems so i did the thing again and also installed the new chipset driver. The problem I'm getting is that there seems to be kind of artifacting only when i run videogames. I think i've singled out the problem to be my monitor. Because I did so many things that would have troubleshooted the video card, but no difference. Then I decided to hook up another monitor and voila it was better. But the other monitor is like 5 years old and my brand new one is giving me the issues.

Umm.. I know i left some details out of the description pretty much because i've been trying to figure it out for the past 5 days... so if there are any questions please ask.

Also here are pics so that you know what i'm talking about. I've highlighted each problem area. and they are pretty much before and after pictures.. each taken like 10 min difference.

My monitors are a 19" widescreen samsung 941bw (the new one) -- having the issues.
the other is a 17" samsung 172N (the 5 year old one.) -- works fine

edit: oppps hahahahaha i forgot to add the link to the pics. here you go ! zetahammy - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

i believe the order of the pics in the album is from afterwards...

so last 3 are from new monitor showing the problems.. and then the first 3 are afterwards with the old monitor showing that there isn't any problems.

Where are the pics? If it works perfectly fine with that monitor, then theres obviously something wrong with the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom