It has to be my video card!

Status
Not open for further replies.
..........atitool wont fix it, thats just an OCing tool. you download it to find your temps

Pepsiboy700 said:
well guess what still messed up.

Wow...noob, lol. You think just downloading something will fix it?

Find the temps, post them here, we'll see how they are and if they're too high, then we'll have to move on to something else, like the drivers.

first im not a noob and what i was trying to say is my temps are at 45 degrees s nope thats not the problem its still messed up. 2. your a noob because i clearly states i JUST reformated and have the latest ati drivers. I even tried omega drivers because i heard there good to see if it was the drivers. People are now saying its the psu...... Whatever im building myself a $2,500 in 2 months forget it, dont need to fix it. Just thought maybe it was something i could fix without spending any money.

I swear..... Try older drivers, try looking at the voltages of your 12v line.... shesh dont go around calling people a noob when you say,
"well guess what still messed up." and them calling you a newb because they think that you figured a freaking download would fix something when it was only for us to figure out your temps. And you never once did try and say that your temp was 45C. And simply it can be anything from the GPU to the RAM causing your machine to do this.

Get a program like Everest or something else that would display the current voltage of the 12V line and if it changes drastically or dips below 12.00 volts then it could be a weak PSU, even though i dont notice problems when my old one dipped to 11.90, and try older drivers going backwards till you find the latest possible that work.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom