Hardest decision for July 22nd builders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your flames of all of us are very unappreciated, everyone is just trying to get the best value for their expensive processors, if you don't like it then I'd appreciate if you not insult us for our economically aware decisions.

I don't exactly see how I flamed or insulted anyone?
Stating the obvious?

haha nice. My intention was to get Havoc's panties in a bunch again.
Again? Those **** panties.

calm down havoc all of the threads on here are repetitive of previous ones about 1 in 500 is an original idea

Yea, what was I thinking? That reminds me why i don't come around here anymore. Thanks man.

Well Gabb it all depend if you really need/want a Quad-core I was once myself in the same situation until a friend of my older brother convince myself that the Q6600 isn't worth it even if that is true that CPU is a good choice but it all comes to what you really going to be doing in your PC I really not going to use the Quad-core right now, but trust me on this one if a times comes when Quad-core is a "must standard" for gaming and everything else you can bet that there will be plenty of quad to choose from, for now let them be, but thats just imo.

Well Gabb it all depend if you really need/want a Quad-core I was once myself in the same situation until a friend of my older brother convince myself that the Q6600 isn't worth it even if that is true that CPU is a good choice but it all comes to what you really going to be doing in your PC I really not going to use the Quad-core right now, but trust me on this one if a times comes when Quad-core is a "must standard" for gaming and everything else you can bet that there will be plenty of quad to choose from, for now let them be, but thats just imo.

Well said, imo i also believe the quad is not worth the extra money as many applications may not even use 2 cores let alone 4. And the o/c is being said to be unbelievable on the e6750.

You guys really need to stop nitpicking on such small things.

Buy either of those CPU's. They will both be more then enough to handle anything for the next few years.

I'm so tired of reading the word, "Overclocking".

I bet most of you don't even overclock or even know how. And if you do know how, you have nothing but problems. I bet most of you don't even have an overclocked PC right now....

Pathetic.

Come on now, Havoc, Tech-Forums is home of some of the smartest children on the planet when it comes to computers. These kids are so gosh darn smart!

Wait...are most of the people here kids? I was under the impression my presence here as a minor was odd from most of the conversations I've read ;)

me, i think imma grab the quad core. simply because i have like 80 different programs running at once usually. half the time it will freeze my current dell, lol.

thats just because your using a dell. you will have 30 or so background programs running just incase you wanted to use "dell music studio" or "dell image editor"

thats my perception on it, i say wait for the Penryn and 9 series and call it a day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom