Anyway, I have no wish to anger you, and I shouldn't have called you boy. I ain't the most tech savvy either (which is why I like The Tech FAQ), but assuming something won't make sense to me is an insult to my intelligence, and I don't appreciate insults to my intelligence...and I'm sure you don't either.
I am not 29 and if I said that it was an error on my part. Not a big deal either way as I don't mean any anger towards you either. Perhaps I wasn't as clear with my posts. I took a jab at you after feeling the same. I'll stop.
I am excited to finally put some money into a good
system and after ordering two 1.5 GB hard drives, a lot of people (not just here) told me to think about getting four smaller drives for a raid 5 configuration INSTEAD of the original raid 1 idea. It makes more sense and still gives me the storage I need as my work fills up a lot of space so I am returning the 1.5 drives and purchasing the 750GB drives.
This is my final system (time to show off
- Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
- SeaSonic M12 SS-700HM 700W ATX12V V2.3 / EPS12V V2.91 SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply - Retail
- ASUS P6T Deluxe LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel Motherboard
- Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Processor
- Thermalright Ultra120 eXtreme-1366 RT Premium Heatpipe Cooler for Intel LGA1366
- OCZ Gold 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Triple Channel Kit Desktop Memory
- Western Digital VelociRaptor WD1500HLFS 150GB 10000 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive (bare drive) (for the OS and main programs)
- Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 ST3750330AS 750GB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive (x4 used in raid 5)
- LG Black 6X Blu-ray DVD-ROM 16X DVD-ROM 40X CD-ROM SATA Internal Blu-ray/HD DVD-ROM & 16X DVD±R DVD Burner Model GGC-H20L
- ASUS EAH4870 DK/HTDI/1GD5 Radeon HD 4870 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card
- SABRENT CRW-UNIB 68-in-1 USB 2.0 Internal Card Reader w/ USB 2.0 Port supports SDHC/VISTA
- SILVERSTONE MFP51-B Multi-media system LCD display (just because!)
- Logitech Z-230 THX 2.1 speakers (amazing sound)
- Rocketfish Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard and Mouse (the absolute best mouse!)
- SAMSUNG TOC T240 Rose Black 24" 5ms HDMI Widescreen LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 DC 20000:1(1000:1) (already owned)
I am sure by posting this someone will see something wrong! We plan to build it Saturday.