hard decision, im not sure... - Page 2 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > New Systems | Building and Buying
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2006, 02:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 5,191

The 3500+ is still a good chip, so don't stress on it. I bet if you wait until Core 2 Duo comes out, prices will drop dramatically. Thats like next week too!

The General is offline  
Old 07-06-2006, 02:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
Junior Techie
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 70

hmm...wot about the x1600xt? its got better clock speed and gpu speed but not got gddr2 memory like the 7600gs, which is best?????????????

since im saving £20+ on a g card i can still get the san diego 3700+ which has 1mb l2 cache, so basically its the same as the 3800+ but a bit cheaper, ill see how the prices drop and then i may be able to get an even better cpu, roumers are that amd athlon 64 x2 will go below £100 at the end of july...well see what happens.

for now i need to know which is best out of the two above g - cards, heres a link comparing the models im looking at and i still dont know which one is the best.


Sig removed due to size. Please refer to the sig rules before adding another one.
Pwnz0r is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.