Votes: 0 0.0%
  • e-learning

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrax

Daemon Poster
Ok, here's the rig I'm going to be building.

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4400+ 2.2GHz Socket 939
eVGA 7900GT CO 256MB
Western Digital 320GB 7200rpm Serial ATA
G.Skill 2GB (2x1GB) DDR400 Extreme Series
Asus DRW-1608P2 8x Dual Layer 16X DVD+/-R DVD Writer
Asus 16X DVD ROM

My problem is, because of my budget, I don't know what I should get between some speaker, a new soundcard, or a new keyboard and mouse. Here's the specs of both choices.

Creative SoundBlaster Audigy 2 ZS 7.1
Logitech® X-530 Speaker System with Subwoofer 5:1

or

Logitech G15 and G5 Gaming Mouse and Keyboard

Please vote on it,

Thanks.

Voted for soundcard and speakers becuase to me a 5.1 Sound with a XNice sound card in BF2 is amazing.....

Always pick up a nice diamondback and a Saitek later...

but for me its gotta be the sound

I respect my neighbours and will go for a nice pair of headphones a MX518 and a Saitek Keyboard.

IMO 5.1 is really too powerful - well mine is as the sound can be heard too far away and the sub is starting to crack the plaster downstairs, I now use my headphones and the 5.1 when there is nobody in the house and not too late.

I'd say get the keyboard and mouse, and save up for a Creative X-fi extrememusic. Its tons better than the audigy 2.

Soundcard and speakers, it adds much more dimension and interest, and also a decent card can take a load of other parts, ending in better performance in the end.

Charlie -

i suggest, the G5 for mouse or Diamondback, and Saitek Eclips, but i voted speakers/soundcard.

I voted speakers and card. I have that card and it rocks. Save some cash later for the best mouse you can buy that fits your hand. I only use Logitech mice as all the other don't fit me for crap. Get the keyboard last. Other than the G15 and the Siatek, keyboards are cheap.

You will never regret having decent sound on your comp. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom