guys im kinda in a weird posistion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
well..13 is like the building block of you next few years. I mean, the habits you start now will stay with you. Be smart and responsible, (don't do drugs pretty much, hey they're prolly expensive too!) and just set your sights. If you got a sick computer at the age of 13...you better make sure you have friends and a social life!

as for when you're "older"...I'd say 9/10th grade.

You'll want a car.
and girls.
and friends.
and spending money.

Not that the money you have now will be around then, but getting in the habit of saving will make you more likely to have money saved when that time comes lol.

yeah..lol im trying to stay away from computers and more to girls..but now im getting into biking...

gesssz so many things to buy and worry about..

id do #4. buy the parts as they go on sale. i did that for everything cept mobo and gfx card. i got a pimp a$$ system right now, built it mid school year. girls and cars are irellevent to me. girls=time, attention, money. cars=insurance, gas, maintenence, plus i can get everywhere on my skateboard/bike.
im at the point where my friends all drive, always complaining how they have no money. here i am buyin donuts, bagels, candy, pc parts, and i win. im still into girls, i just do dates if they're paying. and they drive.

R1C0CH3T said:
pfft i got a pimp a$$ system right now, built it mid school year. girls and cars are irellevent to me. girls=time, attention, money. cars=insurance, gas, maintenence, plus i can get everywhere on my skateboard/bike.
im at the point where my friends all drive, always complaining how they have no money. here i am buyin donuts, bagels, candy, pc parts, and i win. im still into girls, i just do dates if they're paying. and they drive.

Sounds kind of sad to me. You would rather spend time/effort/money on a machine rather than reality? Aren't computers the same as what you have defined girls as? Time, attention, money? It takes time, money, and attention to build a computer. It takes time and attention to be on your computer, or else it becomes useless and a waste of your money.

BennyV04988 said:
don't do drugs pretty much, hey they're prolly expensive too!

Nah, they're not expensive, and they're way more entertaining then a computer can ever be. The draw back is they make you not care about the life going to sh!t all around you. If they were expensive the gettos wouldn't be a bad place to live, but then again they wouldn't be gettos.

Yeah I go with save your cash, as I'm opposed to spending money on improving someone elses stuff.

well youll start saving up like i did n just buy an average one when you have about 3/4 of your prediction, just buy one, make it upgradable, simple as. then you have money to spend on other things or upgrade your comp, its your decision then, but for now, buy a decent upgradable comp. or when you have $800 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom